CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Sorry

Okay So I know it has been forever since I have posted but life has been so crazy. I ahave been getting ready for a contest and I have a little sneek preview for you guys.

This is a gorgeous chinese brocade I found in a "secret" febric shop of mine. It is to be the skirt of a wardrobe I am making. It will have a black 60's inspired top and the third peice will be a pair of capris from grey strech suiting material. I wanted to show them that I could reall change it up with this wardrobe. The skirt has black piping down the side seams and across the top seam. I have made it to have an invisible kick pleat in the back.
This is I think my favorite separates I have ever made. It is a cheetah print pencil skirt with a wide waistband, it is not done in this pic, butit will have faux pockets that will be black stiched on the front. The top is a coat, a black linen blousecoat with wide sleeves and a belt.


I hope you like is so far and I cannot wait to show it all to you. Happy sewing.

0 comments: